• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

New Magincians?

Serafi

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So, who won? Who will be the new inhabitants on the island?

jack flash uk

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Myphzar looks to be first!!!!!

Well done mate, worth coming back for now! plus WoY of course:)

Vor

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'll be moving in shortly, soon as I get rid of my keep! SW3.

The Scandinavian

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi there,

ofcourse I did not win anything.

But with my ordinary luck that was to be expected.

Regards
The Scandinavian

The House of Mowbray

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi there,

ofcourse I did not win anything.

But with my ordinary luck that was to be expected.

Regards
The Scandinavian
You're not alone m8. I've heard from a few players this morning that spent 10s millions and got nada (myself included). I also met a RMT first thing this morning that won 5 plots for the cost of a few million. He could be talking crap though since he wouldn't tell me which site he runs, but is located in the US!

LadyNico

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well done, Myph! :thumbsup:

Nothing appeared in my pack, but then I only bought a couple tickets on both facets of this shard and one for Siege so i wasn't holding my breath.

I'm actually more saddened that Rilla's Gypsy Wagon in Magincia (Felucca facet) is gone forever and despite all Draconi did restoring it for us.

I really cannot believe we let that piece of Europa's unique history go without so much as a peep from the players. :sad4:

ScottishHero

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I got Lot E-3 in Trammel.

Not too sure if i'll move in or try and sell it.

If anyones interested let me know, the gold would help me get back into the swing of things =)

ScottishHero

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Actually, out of curiosity, the people who won plots, are you going to be moving in or setting up Vendor Homes?

Vor

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Actually, out of curiosity, the people who won plots, are you going to be moving in or setting up Vendor Homes?
I'll be moving in.

Already turned down a number of offers for my plot, one as high as 150m.

Wenchkin

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I won a plot in Tram, now I've got to figure out what I'm going to build there lol.

Lotta folk stopping by to peek at the plot, it's like a constant procession ;)

Not gonna sell the plot though. It's quite a nice spot and I'm enjoying being a part of the rebuild now.

Wenchy

Myphsar

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just got back into UO so this was a perfect opportunity to sort through my stuff and set up a new home.
I ahve some stuff im selling, so maybe have a vendor soon.

Edit - I made quick design today so the plot doesnt look empty.
I will be making changes to it so i blend in with other houses.

Also, Congrats to everyone else that won a plot. :)

ScottishHero

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yeah i'm just back to the game myself, which is why im humming and aaahing about selling. Been offered 10million and a Keep, which is nice and would help me re-start, but at the same time, if theres going to be some nice activity around Magencia from all you folks it would be good to be a part of something like this!

Roland Of Gilead

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Keenan here i won the tram c-1 plot :) Woo Hoo!!!!Havent placed it yet when/if i do it will be a guild house/shop for CUK Guild.Where i will also hold the occaisional CUK sponsered Event.:)Congrats to everyone else that won :)

Tjalle

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I got the C-3 plot (Trammel).

Thinking about donating it to a Magincia role player/Mag role player guild (if there are any that is) who will use it for their role play and not take it and sell it.

So if anyone knows of such a person/guild who will put it to use then please come with suggestions by replying in this thread.

jack flash uk

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I got the C-3 plot (Trammel).

Thinking about donating it to a Magincia role player/Mag role player guild (if there are any that is) who will use it for their role play and not take it and sell it.

So if anyone knows of such a person/guild who will put it to use then please come with suggestions by replying in this thread.
super can i collect it tonight? ;)

Anira Cuilwen

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I think magincia might not be interesting for serious rp yet due to the hype. But I could hold a house there for later use *grin*

I just hope it does not turn out as Luna 2

Vor

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yeah i'm just back to the game myself, which is why im humming and aaahing about selling. Been offered 10million and a Keep, which is nice and would help me re-start, but at the same time, if theres going to be some nice activity around Magencia from all you folks it would be good to be a part of something like this!
Keeps are always nice. You'll never run out of storage at least :p Well. You might. Depends if you're a pack rat I guess :)