• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

New Magincia plots

Ivory Norwind

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sorry for my ignorance but yesterday ì was gone to Magincia to find some pet and i've found all plots in leasing burt no pets. Can please tell to me why? And how can i buy a pet?
THanks

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
sadly many Magincia plots are poorly stocked. If you're still playing Europa go to the stall directly opposite the south bridge from Magincia bank. If another shard please say which for someone else to possibly direct you to a stall with stock.

Ivory Norwind

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
No, i.ve playing on Europa. Now i'll go to look at the plot that you say. But can I transfer me to another shard with the token of the shields to buy a pet and then come back to my shard with the new pet?

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
yes, when you transfer any pet that's in the stable goes with you. However the stall I mentioned is mine and currently has a selection of 22 pets to choose from :)

Ivory Norwind

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
No, Pedra, no pets. I went to Atlantic and also in that shard all the stables in New Magincia doen't have pets. All leasing without pets.
What is happened? It's not possible that all plots are in leasing and don't have any pets. There is a new way to buy pets?
There are new rules for rhe plots of New Magincia?
Thanks

Ivory Norwind

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ok. Petra Fide. Maybe i've see not to very well. I return to Magincia to find your plot

Ivory Norwind

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sorry but i am a little stupide sometimes. The plots are right. I clicked on the signbord instead of the stabler :(
It's allrighjt and i've found all pets. Thaks Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There are two bridges from Magincia bank. The stall is called Piper's Rides/1st pet and is right opposite the end of the bottom (south) bridge