• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Gardening] New Magincia Plants

M

Muu Bin

How long can these plants be left and attended for while planted in New Magincia? I have heard that there is a maximum time that they can be left "in-ground" and that after this, they are removed from the game. For instance, if you planted the tree on the first of the month and it needs to be removed after 30 days, can it be left until the 31st or should it be harvested on the 30th?

Thanks,
M.B.
:danceb:

Krinkle

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i started a plant on the first of April and the plant is still there and doing well. I wasn't aware that there was a maximum time limit.

Gilmour

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
have not heard of a time max either, and google, stratics and uoguide searches yield no info of a time limit at all. Even the publish notes have no info of a time max.

N

Ncdiablo

There needs to be a time limit imposed otherwise there won't be open spots eventually.

Gilmour

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
nah need to remember that plants need to be tended while in magincia, if left untended they will wilter and die making room for new ones :) cannot imagine there would be a problem finding a place to plant, not even on atlantic.