• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

New Magincia Christmas Tree

Amber Witch

Babbling Loonie
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
In less than an hour Magincia went from no tree to a fully decorated Christmas Tree! A few people gathered at the tree this evening and took turns donating their large BODS to the elf. The first 4 stages seemed fairly easy to reach but the 5th really was a challenge as many people had run out of BODS. At the end it was only Dim Mak, who donated well over 100 large BODs, that was dropping BOD's.

Baja does it again!

Next up? Britain!

Magincia Christmas Tree 2018.jpg

Christmas Elves

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
*dances happily and smiles* Congratulations Baja!! Now I know where all the residents of New Magincia from Atlantic went too !! *giggles cause it was just jealousy talking, The elf was a little crazy at times* Great Job!! Keep it up and come to Atlantic and join us for the Gift Give Away at 8PM CST Be the FIRST to find Me Tram or Fel and WIN!! Location will be hinted on when I call it out !! Again Congratulations on a Job well done !! (makes a character on Baja just to go see the completed tree!)