• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Question) New Magincia Bazaar

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Who's got a stall, and what does it sell?

I put one up for fishes and fish steaks, both buying and selling.

Luka Melehan

Certifiable
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
right now I have cloth, feathers, boards, and ores to buy and sell. Also mage reagents to sell until hey run out. Going to add apples, eggs and grapes today.

Tina Small

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Petra, might want to ask in-game. I believe Wahid has a vendor set up for selling and maybe also for buying, but I don't know if he visits Stratics.

B

Black magick

I know there are two pet vendors already, one selling swampies and the other beetles. Don't know the owners though.

Guardian KX

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
I thought about pets, but honestly, if you cant tame a Greater Dragon then perhaps you shouldn't have one.

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Very probably. But the pet vendor I have on Europa sells swampys, blue beetles, fire beetles, rideable llama, ridgeback and ostard.
As Black Magick has already noted, not selling to tamers, selling mounts to non tamers.

QueenZen

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I would think Regent vendors at the bazaar would do great !

I bought 2k of ginseng cuz my own alchemy vendor ran out of Greater Heal, and I had no ginseng left to even make one 100 lot. So one's choice is fool with the pokey faction vendors or try to hit the new bazaar hopin some one sellin regs in 1k lots or so ! :)

Thus for every gm alchemist out there, the mage regs and gravedust and pig iron in bulk be what we would be surely looking for to BUY off of bazaar vendors cuz, waiting for the npc faction vendors to re up their goods is .........TIME CONSUMING !

*ditto for anyone willing to bother selling salt peter* on bazaar vendors, is nice to be able to make heavy powder charges for those that like pirate hunting and HS adventuring, but we hardly can DO SO when we either have to wait on the pokey npc to buy salt peter down at the dock or blow time mining it up ! BLEH so, in the end not a lot of high seas adventuring ammo is out there due to salt peter issues !

Unlike other shards, perhaps OUR Siege bazaar vendors can provide MORE to all of us to make more stuffs, for everyone, if those harder to acquire things needed to make whatevers, is sold by those whom CAN get said stuffs easier be it relic frags or salt peter or whatevers, in bulk on them new bazaar vendors here.

QueenZen

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Very probably. But the pet vendor I have on Europa sells swampys, blue beetles, fire beetles, rideable llama, ridgeback and ostard.
As Black Magick has already noted, not selling to tamers, selling mounts to non tamers.
I think a pet vendor selling non tamer pets would be a good thing. How many times we see Shalimar in chat looking for some tamer to get one of the 2 kinds of beetles for some NEW member. Sometimes tamers are on, sometimes not. A bazaar vendor sellin the non tamer pets may work esp. for the newer folks here, not having to look for some tamer to be on same time, when they are on or when Shalimar is on etc. from plain simple horses to beetles etc.
And the npc *vendors* do not sell, the oft wanted by new crafters, blue or fire beetles at all. Especially if maybe the beetles, were tad lower priced so those not in NEW or in NEW maybe could afford one anyhow, if say not given one by a tamer cuz they merely could not find one on when they were on, in game, as a new arrival here.

IE A Siegey public service, beetles for new crafters coming here on bazaar vendors so if the tamers and NEW not hook up there be a way to provide these newer ones with the beetles anyhows, via the bazaar vendors.

And yeh he is right also, if one can not TAME a dragon they got no need to be wanting one cuz they couldn't handle it to begin with, still, there may be newer tamers wanting dragons to try to work with to buy, or nightmares unicorns, kirans or cu's etc. or some tad lower end tamer type pets, or some *less than perfect* dragons or greaters or the mega tamer pets too, that newer tamers not quite ready for prime time taming yet, or to work up their vet skills with, even if bunnies, :) which they can buy. Ya never know till yall try.

Tina Small

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am considering doing a vendor to sell beetles and swampies and maybe some pets for tamers, but need to upgrade another account first and take care of a few other priorities (e.g, finish stocking my shop and mark runes for the new public library).

QueenZen

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Same here, I don't even have all 4 of my accts. upgraded to SA yet, let alone all this new stuff to have to buy to upgrade which, I am so far not doing cuz it be too much cash to keep em all upgraded when I am still behind on SA let alone these new packs.

MEH...won't be long, you will see me on the UO unemployed retiree lines, per accts. of un upgraded ones, unable to keep up, with the upgrades to make all the new BS ! Cuz for me, if I can't make stuff, I have no UO game left I want/can get to play !