• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

NEW MAG PLOT WINNERS - POST HERE!

A

AND3R

This thread idea is from another shard forum, I thought it would be a good idea to start it for Pacific.

In addition if you are having troubles placing a house in New Mag consult the UHall Forum, there is a thread concerning placement issues there.

I will start the New Plot Owner thread off with our Lots...

E-6 Trammel = Alea

SW-4 Trammel = Ander

CountSilverbow

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i swear i checked my status after the raffle was over and it didnt show me as winning i just logged into an account and it said i one. maybee double check if i was u i won !!

A

AND3R

i swear i checked my status after the raffle was over and it didnt show me as winning i just logged into an account and it said i one. maybee double check if i was u i won !!
Congrats Silver - repost and tell us what lot you won!
:eek:snap:

CountSilverbow

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i won se 4 fel and i promised the lady in lols that i wouldnt build to high to block her epic design !! cuz im a care bear:cursing::twak::thumbsup:

T

Tribute House

I won E-1 tram. Plan on moving in asap, really looking forward to playing on Pac! :)

Sophi

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
SE-3 Fel - I'm up and running! Howdy New Mag!!
p.s thx Silver for not blocking me out :)
p.p.s. hope you had use for the plants I left you

CountSilverbow

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
:twak:you left me plants where? :pint::drool: im gonna clean up my lot hopefully tommorrow i have a fountain that needs to be decorated for a memorial plot i set up think you could help me if i gave ya some gold shouldnt be to hard to do especailly w someone like ur skills on deco. ;):danceb::danceb:

A

AND3R

I am selling my magincia lot (SW-4) see the Pac trade forum for details!