• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] New Luna shop is looking for renters!

nivarus

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi all! If you are looking to rent a Luna vendor I'm glad to announce that new Luna shop which is called Nivarus' shop2 is set up and is giving rentals. The shop is situated in North part of Luna inside walls. The rental fee is currently 50k/week. If you wish to place a vendor just find Nivarus in this shop or around and I'll gladly set a vendor for you. You can also call me in general chat. My shop is waiting for customers too. So come along and look at the vendors and their prices. Of course the vendors will be filled with sellable items soon and they are expected to be sold to make the profit to the sellers and to pay for the rent.

nivarus

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi all! If you are looking to rent a Luna vendor I'm glad to announce that new Luna shop which is called Nivarus' shop2 is set up and is giving rentals. The shop is situated in North part of Luna inside walls. The rental fee is currently 50k/week. If you wish to place a vendor just find Nivarus in this shop or around and I'll gladly set a vendor for you. You can also call me in general chat. My shop is waiting for customers too. So come along and look at the vendors and their prices. Of course the vendors will be filled with sellable items soon and they are expected to be sold to make the profit to the sellers and to pay for the rent.

P

pgib

Ophidian Warrior Costume

I'm looking for an Ophidian Warrior Costume, it's a drop from the acid elemental [renowned]. I tried to get it from the said mob but, of course, i've got 2 terathan costumes so far. I don't know how much is worth, i'll pay what's needed.

Cailleach

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You only need one thread, in the Trade Forum, for this Nivarus. I've moved and merged your thread from the Europa Forum.