• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

new item in store - farm set

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
just saw this pop.

James [W^H]

Slightly Crazed
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If you purchase this set, I would like to know if all your items are named correctly. My Trough is called a "Well" and another persons Well is called a "Tool".

Cinderella

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Awards
If you purchase this set, I would like to know if all your items are named correctly. My Trough is called a "Well" and another persons Well is called a "Tool".
I bought this yesterday & everything was named correctly

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
@ 12$ per set , it should come with more "tools "
Tools it comes with should work... ie the Well should be a water source like a water trough... the butter churn should churn something even if it's coco butter...
but whatever. It is what it is... even with the misspelled pale pail...

James [W^H]

Slightly Crazed
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Tools it comes with should work... ie the Well should be a water source like a water trough... the butter churn should churn something even if it's coco butter...
but whatever. It is what it is... even with the misspelled pale pail...
After reading your comment, "Well should be a water source like a water trough...", I started thinking maybe that's why my Trough is labeled a "Well". It's suppose to be placed over a Water Trough to feed my animals and use as a water source. I'm also wondering if there is a way to link the Magic Milk bucket to the Churn for butter. There may be more to this Farm set than we realize.

Dot_Warner

Grand Inquisitor
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
After reading your comment, "Well should be a water source like a water trough...", I started thinking maybe that's why my Trough is labeled a "Well". It's suppose to be placed over a Water Trough to feed my animals and use as a water source. I'm also wondering if there is a way to link the Magic Milk bucket to the Churn for butter. There may be more to this Farm set than we realize.
There isn't.

The well is bugged though. They know about it.