• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

new housing change no ones talking about. I hate it.

Sellingahouse

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Now on test and our normal shards, when we go into customize mode you cant see any floors above you. so I make my house stand on 1st floor to see if I like the way it looks and all I can see is that 1st floor. no wall or floor tiles for floors above. I always build the outside of my house 1st then make rooms inside. This changed happened a few days ago and no one is saying anything about it. Is it a mistake? Was it a fix for customize castle crashing? Can someone get them to change it back to the way it was?

Cyrah

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
She is right. Customizing as we knew it is gone. Very difficult now. Why? What is the reason for this?

ShriNayne

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
I would guess that when they made the design tool for test they broke something and have no idea how to fix it, so they 'fixed' it by breaking something else....are we surprised?? NOPE!

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
My guess is that the lag on the big plots was too intense to have that still there but that's the way it's always been in the EC... so meh... Just go to the highest floor and look down.