• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

New House Design Elements

C

Caldwin_DDP

Last night I began to design a new home on Atlantic and in the process found what I assume awaits us in an upcoming expansion. The new elements were there in the wall tile niche with description like Rustic and Battened.

Personally I like to see some combo or merge pieces put in. Some of the best houses in the game sport different elements brought together like the grey stone walls and plaster. There are some walls which show different elements in the same tile, I just think we need more.

At any rate, I'm sure the clever players will find a place for these new tiles on their design palette. These people are such teasers. :party:

EvilPixieWorks

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
From what I saw on test... these house tiles are not complete. No floor. No roof. No doors. Not sure on the stairs. That's both sets.

It hardly seams worth it.

BUT many of the sets, even back to the origionals, are not fully complete... mostly in the roof department, if you pay attention.

I will tell you that you can see some of the rustic walls... the buildings around the Mag docks have them. I was also expecting them to be a little more "rustic". Not as clean and perfect looking.