• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] New Holiday Gift Boxes

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
itsn the same 8 colours as last year...dohhh...but in the 3 new style of box...same ID nunbers

Nails Warstein

Royal Explorer & Grand Archaeologian Of Sosaria
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
I know they are the same colors as previous years, but still trying to get them all together, I only have 5 that I know of so far, here are ones I piece meal together for a quick reference

upload_2014-12-31_16-53-47.png upload_2014-12-31_16-54-13.png
http://i61.***********/68h7y8.png
upload_2014-12-31_16-53-13.png

upload_2014-12-31_16-55-54.png upload_2014-12-31_16-56-3.png

upload_2014-12-31_16-55-13.png upload_2014-12-31_16-54-28.png

PS - We really should come up with names to accommodate the color ID numbers for every color in UO

Attachments

Scott

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
http://community.stratics.com/threads/gift-boxes-that-are-rare.328586/

Finally starting to get what i've posted awhile back.. Ty for doing this. will make a huge difference.

If it helps and its doable, I'll let you borrow my boxes on atl (white checkered and sigil wavy) if you want to do better screenshots to start a build on this...

Are we calling them wavy, small checkered and large checkered?
Here are some better images of mine...

sigil wavy.png white checkered.png

Last edited:

BrianFreud

Lore Keeper, Wiki Maker, & Doer of Crazy Things
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Wiki Editor
Scott, check the December items thread; I posted an image I got from blend which does pretty much what you want. :)