• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

New Haven Quest Request

D

Doireann

I love how the New Haven quests work currently, expecially for new people getting to learn how to play, or just gaining that much desired fifty to start. However, is there any way we can have more there for all the skills? Currently, there are no bard, tamers or thief quests available. Also, quite a few of the crafting skills. I'm sure others can say more, but for me, those are the ones I went to gain, and couldn't even buy up to forty skill points for it. Especially since, the first three I mentioned are kind of a pain to gain those skills.

Thanks!

C

Connor_Graham

Alchemy is another one that has an issue. The highest I could find to buy it up to was 24.1, and I had to leave New Haven to get that.

Ezekiel Zane

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yeah the New Player quests really should be finished by now or at the very least, give us an update.

Is anyone even continuing to work on these at the moment?

K

Kensai Tsunami

not even tailoring?
i couldnt find anyone offering tailoring!
maybe i am ********
:wall:

F

Fink

I'd like to see some of the orphaned skills supported, too, such as Herding, Camping, Begging and so forth.

Making these available in quests might bolster their popularity or use. It's a great shame that many of these legacy skills go unexplored due to everyone following the much-traveled craft/melee/magic career paths. Newbies would have the skillpoints to burn on alternative choices, even if only temporarily. In any case, it'd be great to give these oft overlooked skills some exposure.

S

Stephanus

I don't think you'll see them add any more new player quests. The ones they have correspond with skills that each of the default professions use. Since there is no default profession setting for tamer, tailor, carpenter or bard I doubt you'll see those new player quests implemented.