• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

New Haven Easter Dinner & Hunt ( Dinner with Dragons)

Jaden Rain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Awards

Easter Dinner in New Haven will be on April 11, 2017 at 8:30 pm est. with a Corgul Hunt afterwards
Before Dinner at 7:45 pm est. we will have an Egg Hunt on the Island Of New Haven not for the most eggs collected but details on rules for winning a pair of Shantys Waders will be announced at Dinner, also a Booby Prize for the person who can get the Easters Bunnies Carrots to Town all together....

Last edited:

Jaden Rain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Awards
I missed the hunt. Sort if embarrassed to admit that I fell asleep in my recliner. Hairy did pop in for a few minutes later on to steal some cookies and say hello.
BTW , Jaden has some carrots as a dare for Hairy to get to Town Tuesday bwhahahaha

Alira Drakrul

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
I missed the hunt. Sort if embarrassed to admit that I fell asleep in my recliner. Hairy did pop in for a few minutes later on to steal some cookies and say hello.
Its okay Aedon! I'm happy the desire to attend was there! And ummm.... I wouldn't eat the cookies... they may or may not be poisoned. *coughs*

I think I'll actually be able to make the Tuesday thing because the kids have spring break this next week. Being pacific time sometimes what is evening for everyone is still mommy chauffeur time for me. Heh.

Lord Bytor

Slightly Crazed
Reporter
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thank You Jaden and Everyone else that helped make this happen. I had a very good time :)

z1.jpg

z2.jpg

z3.jpg

z4.jpg

z5.jpg

z7.jpg

z8.jpg

z9.jpg

z9a.jpg

z10.jpg

z12.jpg

z13.jpg

Jaden Rain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Awards
Always great photos Bytor, Thank you. Many Thanks to all that attended and thank you for all the help of the evening.....so special thanks to the Bunny Crew, DNM, RBG, and to DOPE alliance for the prizes (left from Cherry Blossom Festival) special thanks to my closest helpers White Wolf, Pitr, Lisa, Tish, Troy, Dramora, Anne Gwysh, Bytor (thanks for being the captain of the Boat to Corgul) Great job guys you all are AWESOME

Last edited: