• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

New Guild-

• Thread starter Rooster^^
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
R

Rooster^^

Hello again Sonoma

A new guild is forming on Napa Valley for an upcomming shard tour, probably starting with Legends.

Im posting here because many of you remember myself, Aia, Avatar of Woe and RudeX from bringing our guild, W@R, to Sonoma a few years back.

For those of you interested in leaving your current guilds, and shard, for an opportunity to play with some of the most organized and seasoned PK's in the game then think seriously about purchasing an xfer token or two.

I have been to many different shards and fought with many of you reading this, and all I can do is tell you that I have never enjoyed the game more than when I found myself on a new shard, playing against new faces and learning that while you may easily be hot **** on your server, its quite possible that you are just another meat sheild on someone elses server, and I encourage all of you who are willing to meet the following criteria to find out how you stack up....
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Mages preffered
Only looking for RED characters- The only blues in the guild will be for dropping champs.
All members must wear the same clothing and color.
Must be satisfactory in a Duel AND on the Field.
No archers, and ONLY recruiting dexxers that are capable of rezzing and some type of area effect damage.
MUST have runes to and working knowledge of ALL spawns
Team speak is required. (We WILL NOT be using Vent)
UOAM Required
2 Bonded swampys or bonded hyrus, no etheys,no horses,no llamas etc
Active for power hour

You MUST be able and willing to xfer to Napa untill we are ready to xshard once we have a satisfactory player base, and ability to raid and hold spawns.

I will not provide Xfer tokens, however all stats and scrolls will be rolled for. No DKP systems.

Please dont xfer to Napa if your character is not capable of performing for any reason, I wont recruit you out of sympathy.

I miss you guys!! what happened to mr Fellows? =o)

PMs or post.

S

Sgt.Slaughter

Sounds like L%N all over again... Before you go making dumb rules, dont forget some people wear robes with phys bonus and such, also some people like to have event items...

No archers, your gonna get wrecked, donno if you've played lately or not, but archers are the new tool to destorying guilds, but sounds like your gonna be a choke point guild... another FL maybe?

PS, swampies lag, Ostards are faster. so are ki-rins

R

Rooster^^

I appreciate your feedback, but there are reasons for what is required.

Thank you

Black Majick

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Heya Rooster. Look forward to seeing yall on Sonoma. I would come myself, but got things going on Sonoma right now that I dont just wanna up and leave. Give me a shout out on ICQ though. 465216882.

Quenchant

Seasoned Veteran
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Please keep the thread on Topic.

No reason to get personal about some of the posters and thier guilds.

Thanx,
Q

R

Rooster^^

Quen- when did you replace aia as the reporter?

jw

she was an old friend =o)

Quenchant

Seasoned Veteran
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Rooster.....

Unfortunately, Sonoma is without a reporter again. I'm just a lowly mod here. I do miss Aia's news lines and even read the articles she posted on the other shards she traveled.

Perhaps we will have another reporter on Sonoma someday. Since I'm wishing, I'll wish that new reporter is as an interesting read as Aia's news stories and reports were.

Wishing you the best in your search for new members,
Q

R

Rooster^^

Actually /R/'s rules are from L%C and Inno around the time W@R formed originally. W@R found that they tended to help make Targeting easier on the guild who implemented them and harder on the guilds they fought, aswell as making it less likely they would end up with people on foot with no ride/stam, so most of our active members, while we were on sonoma, started to use the same system and found it worked pretty well.

I believe some of the /R/ admin consisted of random old L%C members, and was supposed to be the "ressurection" of L%C in some way... but their meat sheilds came from elsewhere. (Although I could be mistaken...)

I believe we were on LS or ATL when /R/ was around, so im not really sure.