• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

New guild is in the process

Zane_Xander

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Are you cut from the white cloth, can you invoke integrity and sincerity? Would you like to invest in a new PVM guild. Looking for a vet with current knowledge of the game as it is. this will be a small guild 25 max.
need someone that is very active and open minded willing to lead.
No red minded players need to reply.
looking for a third pillar... to sell out for this charter.. age doesn't matter much, just need to be mature, honest and available, knowledgeable.

this will be a slow process acquiring members, so there is no rush.

Thanks in advance.

McKinneley

Visitor
Hey, I'm not an expert in current-era mechanics, but I am looking for an active guild to play with. I am an old veteran from the 1998-2003 era of the game. Have come back, making new characters, and looking for people to play with. I expect to be fairly active, especially during the daytime USA timezones. Let me know if you are looking for members to play with.

Hey, I'm not an expert in current-era mechanics, but I am looking for an active guild to play with. I am an old veteran from the 1998-2003 era of the game. Have come back, making new characters, and looking for people to play with. I expect to be fairly active, especially during the daytime USA timezones. Let me know if you are looking for members to play with.
Ditto.