• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

New guild in Sonnoma

G

Ok here the deal I'm an x-member of the guild EE and have done the battle test for FL four times now and have not passed. I guess it is because I'm not an uber guber PVP'r with an uber suit and weapons. Thats all fine what I wanted to do is start a Guild that is drama free. In this guild we could do spawns, peerless and PVP if that is what tickles your fancy. This is not a real serious guild, we want just to have fun and enjoy all that UO has to offer. We will work on the point system for spawns and Peerless, that means if you participate in one of these you gain points for doing so and then can buy the scrolls or peerless goods you need from the guild with the points. As I said before this is nothing against alll the other guilds if that is the way you like to play then that is your buisness... But for all who are interrested in joining and playing in a joyfull guild then ICQ me at 359785909 and I would like to meet you. Oh ya and you don't have to battle test all you have to do is show that you are willing to learn with all of us and play UO the way you like to play it......

T

Terraxia

If you couldnt pass the test to get into FL, how can you hope to get a spawn done when they zerg raid? Or Cop/MOO for that matter?

G

They may zerg raid us and thats fine.... As for passing the test I've played for about 1.5 yrs and don't have cap out char with uber suits and weapons and they put you up against what they say is they're top PVP'r and then bust you down when you don't survive....I never understood the colonization when they don't allow newer players to join and then help them learn how to fight... Anyway there are lots of spawns to do and they aren't at all of them all the time..Fl is on three shards COP is on two shards and moo is at the gates..

I

imported_Vexxed

oh man... I just gotta ask... who'd you fight for your "Battle Tests"... if there was a different person for other test I'm curious......

G

I don't think its a secret his name is Cyper and he is pretty darn good the last time i fought him i lasted all of 30 maybe 40 sec. he is a necro/mage that uses a sword also i don't know if swords is his skill or not the other time he didn't use a sword he just cast spells anyway it was rough....LOL

A

Avril/McNasty

Cypher owes me gold for losing fights to me. So do many other FL. =[

I

imported_Viper

No kidding im curious too, back when FL was on pac I had to duel and beat like 10 members in a row before they put me in the guild how bad could it have been for you.

M

Madchild

i dont understand this battle test anyway .

why set up 1 one 1 's to get in when all they do is zerg and when you get em alone they die or scream for help .

and i know there are folks in FL that die at the drop of a hat how did they get in ?

cop is on more then 2 shards by the way and ummm mayb moo and some mofo are with us hmmm ..

all that crap aside get to the gate and start askin for guild masters talk to em get the dirt on all the guilds and get the good points and pick one and good luck

G

I agree with the zerg part the other night 3 of us were doing a rat and they brought 15 it was impressive!!!!

G

Please pardon us for bringing everyone who is on.

In the future, we will do rock, paper, scissors to determine who will show up on a raid.
*ROLLEYES*

I believe there is a saying of "I don't know how many it will take to kick your butt, but I know how many are gonna show up".

G

well its 4 now we're growing by leaps and bounds soon we will be 5 LOL!

G

Wow, just heard of this battle test. you keep doing what you are doing sir. Don't worry about FL. There's people in that guild I have fought who are seasoned pvpers and then some who I have no idea how they passed this ''battle test''. Maybe they payed someone off. I think you will do a whole lot better now that you are rid of FL and EE. I wish your building of your guild the best of luck. Just keep it real and humble and you will go far. Riches and scrolls aren't everything and that's where FL falls on thier face. Good to see guilds being made with good principles.

I

imported_spiderpig

You show up with your paper-ill bring my rock.....

Sticks and stones will break my bones but words (on some paper) will never hurt me