• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

New Guild and Auction House in Town

L

Lord Killjoy

Hello everyone

My name is Killjoy and I have come from the land of Lake Superior to be with my friends over here. I have a small guild going right now, called the Order of the Fallen Serpents a.k.a. OFS. We are about to open up an auction house inside the walls of Luna. Hopefully this weekend. We are excepting cosignments as we speak and the frist Auction will be sometime this weekend coming up Details will be given tonight.

Also I want to let everyone know we are accepting recruits to our guild. we use Ventrilo the voice server and we are also big on Peerless and Champ spawns as well as Doom Runs. We will be having community nights where we repair armor and weapons for free for the other citizens of the Realm.

Any Questions or concerns and you can contact me at

ICQ- 212850173
or by email at
[email protected]

Oriana

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Welcome back!! Good to see more people coming back to Baja and interested in events!!