• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

new great lakes auction house

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

angelofhope

i have made a new auction house for our sever. why u ask. well there is only 2 on our server. one is moa who dose week day auctions. that is fine but a lot of people play friday-sunday only and cant make it . then there is gof auction house. all there stuff is things then pick up at brit bank and try to sell for 5 to 10k woo. my auction house will be on saturday's at 5 central time. gate will be at luna and brit bank. lots of old rare's and new one's to. min starting bid for our stuff is 50k. no bank trash here. all wecome to come. if u wish to place stuff in the auction house. plz bring a bag with the stuff in it and a book. have your name. want u puting in the auction and starting bid of the items in the book. if u cant find me in game u can icq me at 344545851.ty for your time and hope to see u there

T

Thalidar

difference between u and moa is the fact that your sa. MOA is a long standing well known and reputable association. You cant pay enough for someone that is reputable in this game so... just saying.. gl on ur house although.

A

angelofhope

moa is fine i never down then. i down gof. moa is good then just do it on week days. not week ends. this server needs a week end auction house.thats were my auction house comes in. see u all there

L

Lisolette

And didnt you bid on something at the GOF auction last night and not pay for it? If so, why would anyone want to do business with you? :loser: You down GOF auction yet you were there. Imagine that!:gun:

Cetric

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
And didnt you bid on something at the GOF auction last night and not pay for it? If so, why would anyone want to do business with you? :loser: You down GOF auction yet you were there. Imagine that!:gun:
i got banned from gof auction house:coco:

L

Lisolette

want ever. u so emo its not funney

EMO? Pffft Please.. 31 year olds dont do the emo thing.. At least that I am aware of.. And when did they change the word Funny to Funney in school? I must have skipped that class. Also- I wouldn't want to do business with you especially when you make fun of kids with leukemia at idocs. That isn't cool at all in my books! :lame:

L

landon27

They changed the word funny to funney a couple of months ago did you get the memo..?

Cetric

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
They changed the word funny to funney a couple of months ago did you get the memo..?
damn, i've been spelling it wrong like when i thought "teh" was spelled "the". i need to use my 3rd party uo spellchecker =/

K

Kratos Aurion

Not to be disrespectful angel, but there are a few things you should consider before attempting to run an auction.

The first thing you should do is revise your post into a proper, well written thread that entices people to attend you auction. You sound untrustworthy and uneducated with all the spelling and grammer errors. When people give you their items, they want someone they feel they can trust. And to top it off, you should be trustworthy (not saying you aren't but the rest of us don't know that yet).

Secondly, you should never harass another standing auction house. Saying that they deal with "bank trash" and measly low end wares. Auction houses form a pretty big part in the community. During auction hours, its where you can find most of the people sitting around, having fun chatting with auctioneers and what not. Insulting the auction house also insults the people who enjoy going those auction houses. And voila, lost potential customers.

My third suggestion would be to try to mingle with the community before you even attempt to start an auction house. No one here seems to know you or has yet to even hear of you. If no one knows you, then they're likely not going to submit an item to you. Unless you're a standalone auctioneer, that is not a good image to maintain on the players.

Q

Quinn1969

I might add....if you go around and AFK kill people....ya probably won't get much turn out. Especially if you are killing one of the two biggest guilds on GL.

So your auction house?? Good luck with that!:dunce:

MOA rules!

Cetric

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
i find it funny that this guy would even attempt this. i wouldn't trust him with items, he has even said himself he is low on money and needs to find ways of income easily. He is also very disrepectful. I for one wouldn't trust him with anything i would need to sell. Just my opinion though.

Theo_GL

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
i have made a new auction house for our sever. why u ask. well there is only 2 on our server. one is moa who dose week day auctions. that is fine but a lot of people play friday-sunday only and cant make it . then there is gof auction house. all there stuff is things then pick up at brit bank and try to sell for 5 to 10k woo. my auction house will be on saturday's at 5 central time. gate will be at luna and brit bank. lots of old rare's and new one's to. min starting bid for our stuff is 50k. no bank trash here. all wecome to come. if u wish to place stuff in the auction house. plz bring a bag with the stuff in it and a book. have your name. want u puting in the auction and starting bid of the items in the book. if u cant find me in game u can icq me at 344545851.ty for your time and hope to see u there
I would suggest you find someone else to represent your auction house. From you post - your English is horrific and you sound about 8 years old.

Maybe you are 8 or whatever, but you aren't inspiring alot of confidence that you are reputable and intelligent. There is NO way I'd hand over my valuable items to you based upon your first impression.

An auction house is only as good as :

1-The items they have to sell
2-Their honesty

Keep that in mind when running your auction.

Just my .02.

J

Jimmyjon

ok im sorry to hear this but, when your calling Angelofhope a AFK killer hes doesn't do that i must say tho,some of u guys got the wrong thought of mind here...anyways the auction didnt go on sat because of the hurrican ike or whatever that name is... anyways me and my step mother poison ivy are looking forward in opening an auction house sooner or later depends if the Community TRUST us enough :p

S

Sir Willy

ok im sorry to hear this but, when your calling Angelofhope a AFK killer hes doesn't do that i must say tho,some of u guys got the wrong thought of mind here...anyways the auction didnt go on sat because of the hurrican ike or whatever that name is... anyways me and my step mother poison ivy are looking forward in opening an auction house sooner or later depends if the Community TRUST us enough :p
Angel not an AFK killer?? Come on Jimmy. How can you even start to think that?
When the alliance with bc was going around, he would incog and kill both SA and BC in Brit. Everyone knows it was him. If only I would of gotten a screenshot of it to put this debate to rest.
As for his auction house. Its a joke. Hes a known scammer. I spend a good amount of time at the Bank now, and have seen people get upset with him over it; many times. You can't just start an auction without getting a good name out for yourself. Also I dont think he understands the amount of work that goes into an auction.
I agree bashing the other auctions first and then saying how great his auction will be and how full of top end items and rares it shall be. Again what a joke. He doesnt understand without trust it wont be anything. How does he think he will aqquire these top end items? Is Peon going to be selling his good there, becuase well thats the only person I can think of off top my head who would trust him enough to give items too, and even thats pushing it.
Now yes I still have a char or two in -SA- but for the most part i have grown tired and bored of the drama that comes with playing in fel. I myself have THOUGHT about an auction, but my rep is NO where ,where it should be. Nor do I have the time or effort to host one.
On an ending note. I say Goodluck to you Angel, though I dont see it going far. Find another way to scam or make money legit.

Cetric

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Angel not an AFK killer?? Come on Jimmy. How can you even start to think that?
When the alliance with bc was going around, he would incog and kill both SA and BC in Brit. Everyone knows it was him. If only I would of gotten a screenshot of it to put this debate to rest.
As for his auction house. Its a joke. Hes a known scammer. I spend a good amount of time at the Bank now, and have seen people get upset with him over it; many times. You can't just start an auction without getting a good name out for yourself. Also I dont think he understands the amount of work that goes into an auction.
I agree bashing the other auctions first and then saying how great his auction will be and how full of top end items and rares it shall be. Again what a joke. He doesnt understand without trust it wont be anything. How does he think he will aqquire these top end items? Is Peon going to be selling his good there, becuase well thats the only person I can think of off top my head who would trust him enough to give items too, and even thats pushing it.
Now yes I still have a char or two in -SA- but for the most part i have grown tired and bored of the drama that comes with playing in fel. I myself have THOUGHT about an auction, but my rep is NO where ,where it should be. Nor do I have the time or effort to host one.
On an ending note. I say Goodluck to you Angel, though I dont see it going far. Find another way to scam or make money legit.
hooray, the truth is brought out. i always thought it was him but never pinned the blame on him. even though i died afk in brit/luna 3 times. He lost all respect from me something he said in vent about his wife/kid. But since that is non game related we won't go there. i think it's a joke he is even in a spawn guild. go do ur ****ty tram idocs some more, and scam for your gold. Good luck getting this auction off the ground. You would have had more success if you made a diff char/stratics name for the auctions house. Now i will be scepticle of any house that opens. moa ftw!

M

Malador

An upstanding and well educated pillar of the community speaks on his behalf.

Q

Quinn1969

You seriously don't believe that Angleofhope doesn't AFK kill!!?? Are you kidding me? He/She/It has caused some major drama here lately by doing just that. Go speak to a BCF or BC member. I think -SA- should kick "it's" ass to the curb and patch up what damage the lil fella has done.

Oh and BTW...good luck w/your auction house too. Don't think it's a trust issue at this point. MOA has a great rep and is long standing on the GL shard. Not sure there is "room" for another auction house. But go for it....see what happens. :thumbup1:

Q

Quinn1969

Well I logged on this evening and headed to Brit Bank where I saw an odd site. Someone gating and saying "come check out GL's NEW auction house". This on the MOA Wednesday? Hrm.... I hear that one of the players that Angleofhope AFK killed walked through the gate and into the auction house to check it out and she was abruptly kicked. Hrm..... now if he didn't actually AFK kill her then why would he boot her out?? Strange???

Oh well since that was a bust shot over to the MOA auction house as you can see from the attachment.....FULL HOUSE!!!

By they way.....GREAT TIME!!! I even got to strut my stuff and tried a hand at auctioning. Thanks Pratt! :thumbup:

Attachments

A

angelofhope

i kick her becuase she woulnd not stfu. i dont care who u are or want guild u in. all wecome at the auctionh house as long as u follow the rules. thats with all auction house's. u dont listen u get kick. do it 2 times u get ban. and i live in houston by the way and had no power last week end. noting i coulnd do about it. we will have a auction this sat. and we got lots of stuff hope to see u there.

Cetric

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
i kick her becuase she woulnd not stfu. i dont care who u are or want guild u in. all wecome at the auctionh house as long as u follow the rules. thats with all auction house's. u dont listen u get kick. do it 2 times u get ban. and i live in houston by the way and had no power last week end. noting i coulnd do about it. we will have a auction this sat. and we got lots of stuff hope to see u there.
lolzers

Hobo Sapien

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I kicked her because she wouldn't be quiet. I don't care who you are or what guild your in. All welcome at the auction house, as long as you follow the rules. Thats with all auction house's. You don't listen you get kicked. Do it two times you get banned. I live in Houston by the way and had no power last weekend. Nothing I could do about it. We will have a auction this saturday. We have lots of stuff hope to see you there.

There don't say I didn't try to help this feller out :lol:

L

Lisolette

Hey Angel- where did you buy your education at? Tell them you want a refund!

Status
Not open for further replies.