• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

New goldfarmer place?

Olahorand

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Since some days I see with my thief on some shards people farming dark guardians in Doom. Is this now the new goldfarmer spot since other places have been visited by the strangers?
*Salute*
Olahorand

Ender

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Since some days I see with my thief on some shards people farming dark guardians in Doom. Is this now the new goldfarmer spot since other places have been visited by the strangers?
*Salute*
Olahorand
More likely they're farming the bones to summon the bone daemon and get gold skulls.

B

burnttrees

i agree with ender its not new some people grab a packy and a cu and go kill the dark guardians for the bones load up the packy which is left in the hall outside the room and then recall to some place they choose to drop off the bones then start again

Tek

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
probably gathering gold skulls for next trade ins

B

burnttrees

i personally think turning in the gold skulls for 1,000 points is a waste of a gold skull if your going to farm for points goto one of the anti virtue dungeons all items with the ww publish will be 10,000 points each minus all the items that where given away by way of tokens

plus the gold skulls are still selling for 170k-250 each way more then the points themselves are worth

C

Conrad99

Dark's also give T-maps on all kills. So you get them for turn ins also.

Are gold skulls next phase turn ins? I am there alot for bones to get skulls to sell on my vendor and use for my theif.