• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

New gold system question

Riply

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
With the new system can you access your gold now on any shard besides the home shard that the gold originated from? Or do you still have to use a shard transfer token to move the gold over from the original shard to the other shard?
Also if you have to still things the old way of using a transfer token and my character had the gold checks in the bank can I just transfer with out having to do anything before purchasing off a vendor?
These new changes are going to take some time to get use to, thx for any help.

SoulWeaver

King of The Bearded Ladies
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Your gold is server bound, to transfer gold you have to open the bank menu, left click banker, "open bank box", you'll get the new menu. Theirs an option to deposit transfer gold or plat. This is now your "Gold Transfer Storage for the xfer. Say balance to the banker he'll tell you each of your balance in each account in that menu. It also is listed in the menu I believe hope this helps.

Also Plat = 1 Billion so once you hit over a billion gold on that server it becomes 1 plat.