• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

New gem vendor at New Magincia!

TheDrAJ

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Nice - I hope your business flourishes!

I really think jewels should not be sold by NPC merchants and yes I know that the Jewelers prices are high but this is Siege so I think they should not be sold in a store.

Ol'Rac Nnod

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
thank you for your kind words Lord AJ and for your patronage Lord Blackoak, always a pleasure doing business with ye!

It's me goal to keep the prices reasonable for the buying and the selling so as hopefully to please everyone interested .. I don't personally use gems for anything other than usually selling when the prices were good, but for weeks now none of the usual vendors have been buying. So I hope to create a permanant reasonable place for players like myself to offload gems at a also reasonable price to those that need them. Thank you both again!

Sincerely,
Lord Ol'Rac Nnod

Tanivar

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Keep an eye on your shop each week, I stopped into the game with the shop owner a couple weeks back and found a notice that my goods from my shop had sat in the warehouse more than a week and had been donated to an orphanage, a few million in gold and goods lost. Of course no one had the shop spot when I went to see who had taken it *colorful comment on the ancestry of dipsticks*.

Ol'Rac Nnod

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Aye good advice, real good advice. I will heed that warning, I only play siege and only have one character so I'm pretty much on daily, but if I need to take a trip or something I'll make sure to just close up shop and shut it down.

Although for my client base, fear not, I don't take vacations often, sometimes not even in years :)