• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

New game for me..

Chazztizer

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Going EC........
I wanted to start this thread as I am sure I will have many ?'s after 19 yrs of CC.
Any tips will be appreciated on using EC and Pincos UI

petemage

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Going EC........
I wanted to start this thread as I am sure I will have many ?'s after 19 yrs of CC.
Any tips will be appreciated on using EC and Pincos UI
Take your time. It's not going to be perfect within a week. Things are different than you are used to be from CC and it takes time to learn. But once you get the hang, it's totally worth it ;)

My first advice: Hit escape, go to settings and put zoom in/zoom out on the mouse wheel, like it used to be before the UI was revamped. It's absolutely my favorite feature since my eyes don't get better as well :D

Secondly: You can resize the game window and also move it around. It's not limited to the size and position as you see it by default. I personally like to put it on 100% width and height so there is no black space at all. But that's a lot about personal preference..

Yadd of Legends

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Have you successfully installed EC and Pinco’s? That’s a big first step

petemage

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I got it installed and all seems well ( 2 attempts :>) This weekend will be when I really dive into it.
Another thing that is maybe not that intuitive: Don't by shy dragging things onto hotbars. Besides spells, try dragging some petals, potions, ethys, runebooks, etc. to the hotbars. Right click and you can assign hotkeys, like "space" for your ehty, "p" for some petals.

One thing I do on every char: I have a runebook where the default location goes to my house. You can place a recall spell in a hotbar slot, right click it, select "target stored" and then target the runebook. When you now right click again and assign a hotkey, it will instantly recall you home with only one key ;)

You can also store targets like your friends, or pets. Like you have 5 healing spells in hotbar slots and setup this "target stored" for your party members. Also works for shovels and T-Maps. Those hotbars are deffo worth are a look.

Yadd of Legends

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
You probably know this but once you get one character set up you can copy that profile from the Documents game folder and rename it to replace another characters profile to save starting from scratch on that one