• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

New Fountains of Life

Merlin

The Enchanter
Professional
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Looks nice! Glad to see some new images for these.

Danpal

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
you would think they would say something else and be the most on VS

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Yes, the water is animated on the fountain.

I would have liked the one that looks like a torture device lol but I'd rather it be in silver..or black....to go with my Halloween deco at my castle, not big on gold but the tiered one looks cute at my Luna house.

Larisa

Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Here are the other 2

1613065953453.png
1613065980919.png

1613066045634.png

The pump goes up and down on the pump one and the other one..which does NOT look like a waterfall has the same graphic as the original ones.

Larisa

Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
You're welcome! They are cute! Just wish they were not gold! :(

I like the tiered one the best, but the pump one is awesome for deco for a farmhouse, stable etc. Very cute graphics on those 2...the waterfall one? Not a fan.

Larisa

Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Yes I used tokuno and turn in dyes on those, plant dye works too.

Larisa

Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Never thought to use Cloth tubs because....well....they aren't cloth? This game is just weird lol.

Nice combinations from the metallic one so that's nice.

Goldberg-Chessy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I think he was being sarcastic about quitting over VS not working....
No worries :)
The entire forum knows that MalagAste puts the ‘Mal’ in the word malcontent.
Don’t know what’s worse. That someone would amass so many accounts or that they would seemingly still run so many accounts to do nothing other than complain and play the victim.

chester rockwell

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
No worries :)
The entire forum knows that MalagAste puts the ‘Mal’ in the word malcontent.
Don’t know what’s worse. That someone would amass so many accounts or that they would seemingly still run so many accounts to do nothing other than complain and play the victim.
Bruv......it's effin amazing how that person is so bleh.

celticus

Crazed Zealot
UNLEASHED
Wrong again: Not Bleh at all. You are misunderstanding @MalagAste . 1613193957834.png
She is the goddess of Justice and Balance. She does not hide any punches and does not kiss anyone's arse for any reason whatsoever. She is the voice for lots of players that Both love this game and are at the same time tired of all the ineptitude, mistakes lack of foresight, and general lack of care as well as blind capriciousness and the selective hearing loss of the folks running the game. She has the free spirit to express her disappointment with the way some of the things are. I don't always agree but I appreciate her and her integrity a lot.
I disregard all the crap the Devs do and enjoy the game anyway, but I am just a dumbarse anyway, I don't care that much about the game anyway.
But I think she is one of the few players that really cares. I think she is awesome for that and brave enough to have a voice.

Last edited:

Stinky Pete

Babbling Loonie
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Wrong again: Not Bleh at all. You are misunderstanding @MalagAste . View attachment 116487
She is the goddess of Justice and Balance. She does not hide any punches and does not kiss anyone's arse for any reason whatsoever. She is the voice for lots of players that Both love this game and are at the same time tired of all the ineptitude, mistakes lack of foresight, and general lack of care as well as blind capriciousness and the selective hearing loss of the folks running the game. She has the free spirit to express her disappointment with the way some of the things are. I don't always agree but I appreciate her and her integrity a lot.
I disregard all the crap the Devs do and enjoy the game anyway, but I am just a dumbarse anyway, I don't care that much about the game anyway.
But I think she is one of the few players that really cares. I think she is awesome for that and brave enough to have a voice.
Yeah, like he said... Bleh.

Goldberg-Chessy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wrong again: Not Bleh at all. You are misunderstanding @MalagAste . View attachment 116487
Not just brave. She is seriously heroic :rolleyes:

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards
I am so stealing this picture

HippoRedux

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I almost clicked on the 400 sov water pump until I saw the "Spoilers" on CAH page for upcoming March event! I am sure the Morph Pirate shield and Morph hat slot will be in UO store and not on Bucs Pirate Hook so I'll opt for spending cash on functional versus Deco this time.