• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

New Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Craftsman

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Dear Mods,

Can we please have a couple of new forums added to the existing UO Stratics forums ?

Firstly an EVENTS forum. The Stratics user base needs its own events forum to whine and moan about EM's, EM events, player events, EM corruption, item drops, cross sharders, greater dragons, flying gargs, spammers, griefers and a whole host of other related stuff. U hall is already overflowing with such stuff and I really think we could easily fill an Events forum and relieve Uhall of the burden. Thanks.

Secondly can Atlantic have its own forum please? The good folk of Atlantic need their own forum to post and multiple post whenever their shard goes down even for a split second. They are very important people. Oh wait a second ... Forget that. They already do have their own forum to do that but just choose to ignore the fact. K. Thanks.

virtualhabitat

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'd like to see flying gargoyle complaints having its own subforum. I think we can all agree that flying gargoyles are a wee bit more annoying than spammers, but I'm good with cross sharders sharing a forum with greater dragons.

Goldberg-Chessy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Dear Mods,

Can we please have a couple of new forums added to the existing UO Stratics forums ?

Firstly an EVENTS forum. The Stratics user base needs its own events forum to whine and moan about EM's, EM events, player events, EM corruption, item drops, cross sharders, greater dragons, flying gargs, spammers, griefers and a whole host of other related stuff. U hall is already overflowing with such stuff and I really think we could easily fill an Events forum and relieve Uhall of the burden. Thanks.

Secondly can Atlantic have its own forum please? The good folk of Atlantic need their own forum to post and multiple post whenever their shard goes down even for a split second. They are very important people. Oh wait a second ... Forget that. They already do have their own forum to do that but just choose to ignore the fact. K. Thanks.
Uh oh, sounds like another dead sharder doesnt realize that Atlantic = UO
Shouldnt you be busy decorating your desolate castle in a prime spot on an empty shard?
Or are you one of those brave solo players that prefers to play on a dead shard because you dont want company?
Sandbox MMORPG 101 right?
Less is better and healthier for overall game right?

Nexus

Site Support
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Right now we're busy in the process of re-vamping the entire Stratics experience, until after that is completed there is no chance of additional forums being created, especially for something as frivolous as this. The Spiels and Rants forum serves the purpose of allowing the community to vent currently and specialized forums for the same purpose are not and will not be on the radar.

Status
Not open for further replies.