• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

NEWS New Forum - Bug Tracking

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UO Stratics are pleased to announce the introduction of a new Forum, Bug Tracking.​
Please read carefully the 'About This Forum' sticky thread at the top of the forum before posting. This is not a discussion forum and has some restrictions not found on most other forums.​
We hope it will help to make players' gaming experience more trouble-free.

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It could be useful to have also the tags: CC and EC so we can post also the clients bugs in there :)

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
hmm, I based the prefixes on the uo feedback form, I'll add those, thanks for the suggestion.

Mervyn

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So we must resubmit each bug since June 2011 as a new thread?

Mervyn

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ok, but i'm going to prioritise the fel ones that actually affect players' gameplay

S

Sevin0oo0

Can the Prefaces available (and preface descriptions) be listed in the About stickie? thinking some may want to plan and think-thru their submission beforehand.
Will the EC bug list be incorporated here? I know someone has down a heck of a job keeping the compiled list up to date.
I assume 1 thread, 1 problem? so as not to over-complicate or compound an issue.
Will threads be able to be re-marked (prefaced) "Resolved" later? It'd be nice to document if an issue was fixed. or has recurred, in altered/same form.

Storm

UO Forum Moderator
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
yes lets limit the posts to one bug per post please this way when we handle it it makes it easier on us! I am going to get with petra later today I hope on getting sub categories set up so that we can better organize the threads and make them easier to sort through!
for example
crafting sub forum for all the crafting bugs
artwork bugs
Ec only bugs
etc

keep in mind we will be making adjustments over the next couple of weeks to stream line this and make it as useful to the players and the developers as we can!

Storm

UO Forum Moderator
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Will the EC bug list be incorporated here? I know someone has down a heck of a job keeping the compiled list up to date.

Will threads be able to be re-marked (prefaced) "Resolved" later? It'd be nice to document if an issue was fixed. or has recurred, in altered/same form.
The EC forum bugs will be a work in progress as we have a few listed there and We need to get this stream lined before we start moving those!

and yes we will have a way to mark what has been taken care of either by moving it or remarking it ..I will get with petra later

if you have suggestions post them here or send one of us a pm Petra,Storm or Tazar

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The EC forum bugs will be a work in progress as we have a few listed there and We need to get this stream lined before we start moving those!

and yes we will have a way to mark what has been taken care of either by moving it or remarking it ..I will get with petra later

if you have suggestions post them here or send one of us a pm Petra,Storm or Tazar
I have moved the bugs from the EC forum (after testing them) :)

I've also notice that the books are readable on both clients :p

Storm

UO Forum Moderator
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
I have moved the bugs from the EC forum (after testing them) :)

I've also notice that the books are readable on both clients :p
Thank you pinco I have locked that thread so now we will use this venue for bugs ....that saved me a lot of time

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thank you pinco I have locked that thread so now we will use this venue for bugs ....that saved me a lot of time
well, you still have to put the right tag on the posts when you add the new tags :D

claudia-fjp

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Considering the number of bugs reported last June that Mesanna "sent to QA to confirm." but haven't been mentioned again let alone fixed I wonder if this endeavor is for naught. Unless it's something like Smuggler's Edge which is a RMT item, that sure got attention!