• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

New format looks cool. Congrats on seamless upgrade!

The Craftsman

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Credit where its due. I like it. Nice look, nice feel and everything seems to work.

Communication to your customers? Check!
Does it work as intended? Check!
Is it an improvement? Check!

EA/Broadsword ... take note and learn.

ZidjiN

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
What has changed? Everything looks as it allways have to me.

What new?

Kojak

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
it's the same except slightly dimmer color-wise - like someone swapped out a 100 watt bulb for a 40 watt bulb

-Hey Arnold-

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
you can change it back to the old color by clicking your name going to preferences then style..the last option is the old black color

Tjalle

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
So, is this the new site or...?

Nexus

Site Support
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
What has changed? Everything looks as it allways have to me.

What new?
What has changed? What? I wanna know too!
So, is this the new site or...?
I can answer this.

No this isn't the "New Site" that in a sense got shelved after feedback from the community. What is happening is we are dedicating Stratics to UO and only UO, and spinning off a new Brand in order to build up support for new titles.

As to what's changed, for one myself and a few others of our voulenteers will be, or have, left Stratics as staff to assist with developing and building up the new brand. We'll still be part of the community, but we'll have no official role with Stratics any longer. @Zuckuss and @Oscar the Grouch have already assumed the position of Co-Forum Administrators, for myself I was going to be moving to a new role with the proposed "New Stratics", and will be assuming a similar role with the new Brand.

Other Changes are that they've begun re-organizing these forums, some of what is happening was planned for the "New Stratics" to update things and make them more convenient and remove redundancies in organization in favor of a less convoluted, stream lined navigation approach. All in all it's a win for the Stratics UO Community.

Dantes

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
you can change it back to the old color by clicking your name going to preferences then style..the last option is the old black color
Thank you Arnold, that brighter color was killing my eyes. Although it was the original Stratics colors. I prefer the charcoal theme much more :)