• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

New Florist on Great Lakes

Lady Lava

UO Senior News Reporter
Alumni
Greetings,

There is a new florist that just opened up on the Great Lakes shard called, Mossy Rock Florist and it is located within the Luna City walls.

With the excitement of the new seeds and the return of my real life cousin VIDMA after three years away from UO a new shop is born!

VIDMA ( her character name ) had a baby so there was no time for UO.....that will do it to you. She returned just a few weeks ago and is going plant crazy.

Be sure to check out the shop when in the area or visiting the shard.

Fondly, Lady Lava
Great Lakes Senior Reporter
Catskills Reporter

F

Flora Green

That's a very cute place. I really like the veggie garden and cow. :)

D

debsmad

I don't play Great Lakes but Flora's comment has me curious. Can someone post a pic?

G

Gwenyth

I'm on it...

*Edit* Very nice place Lava! I'm gonna have to snap some shots of your other house with all the plant bowls :D

Lady Lava

UO Senior News Reporter
Alumni
I'm on it...

*Edit* Very nice place Lava! I'm gonna have to snap some shots of your other house with all the plant bowls :D

I have never seen the place at night, thank you for the screenshots and nice comments.

C

Crystal Canyon

Greetings,

There is a new florist that just opened up on the Great Lakes shard called, Mossy Rock Florist and it is located within the Luna City walls.

With the excitement of the new seeds and the return of my real life cousin VIDMA after three years away from UO a new shop is born!

VIDMA ( her character name ) had a baby so there was no time for UO.....that will do it to you. She returned just a few weeks ago and is going plant crazy.

Be sure to check out the shop when in the area or visiting the shard.

Fondly, Lady Lava
Great Lakes Senior Reporter
Catskills Reporter
Very nice looking house there Ms. Lava, but then you always have had great decorated homes.

Please tell Vidma hello for me and Im really glad to see her coming back. I still enjoy books she made years ago on GL.

MIss you both. Good Luck with all the new plants!