• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

New fix for pets nice

Mervyn

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yesterday i asked a GM to remove points on my trained 2 slot Reptalon that i idiotically got stuck with 1 point on it and was told they couldn't help. So i released it.

And today this appears

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
It has been planned for a long time. It was on the list of fixes they showed us last week.

Dot_Warner

Grand Inquisitor
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
It was on the list of fixes they mentioned at the Anniversary...

MissEcho

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
They still don't really 'listen' should of been two buttons, pause training process and cancel training process.

99% of my pets are waiting for powerscrolls and will probably be in this state for a yr or more. SO guess I have to put up with that obnoxious box popping up until such time as I get the darn scrolls.

Why does everything have to be so HARD to get PROPERLY fixed in this game. The devs obviously don't play it as any 'normal' player would, one that has to wait for eternity to actually get some things needed. For as much as they reckon they 'play' sorry, if they did they would know that getting scrolls for pets is becoming harder and harder so people have points 'waiting' to be spent. Just need a pause training button to stop the gump continuously being in the way. Yet again it is ALL OR NOTHING.