• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

New features for Pinco's

zamot

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
While I enjoy Pinco's UI. I do feel that it is starting to get a bit to bloated with features that do not have an option to toggle on or off.

Example's that I can think off right now are the new container info that shows up at the bottom of the pack when opened, another one is the extra item properties info. I dont want to read a book on the screen when mousing over an item. This one was able to toggle but that does not seem to be the case any more.

While the features are nice for certain occasions they kind of suck and are out of place for others. Just saying.

I really do like the UI and know that he has put a lot of effort into these features but turning on or off those features would be awesome.

I do appreciate all of the hard work put into this UI

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
While I enjoy Pinco's UI. I do feel that it is starting to get a bit to bloated with features that do not have an option to toggle on or off.

Example's that I can think off right now are the new container info that shows up at the bottom of the pack when opened, another one is the extra item properties info. I dont want to read a book on the screen when mousing over an item. This one was able to toggle but that does not seem to be the case any more.

While the features are nice for certain occasions they kind of suck and are out of place for others. Just saying.

I really do like the UI and know that he has put a lot of effort into these features but turning on or off those features would be awesome.

I do appreciate all of the hard work put into this UI
about the item properties, you should partecipate here: http://stratics.com/community/threads/weapons-are-books.291377/

about the rest I don't know what feature is bothering you...

Last edited: