• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

New event?

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Live Events
24th Anniversary Gifts - NOW
Jack o' Lanterns, Trick or Treating and Skeletons OH MY - October 1st
Treasures of the Demonic forces - October 4th
Horrors of the Dark - Champion Spawn - November 1st
Artisan Festival - December 1st
Krampus - December 1st
Holiday Gifts - December 3rd

Anon McDougle

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
They have to do manually so soon. no expecting communication isn't normal or needed

Keven2002

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
The turn-in vendor needs to be manually added across all shards (and facets?) and "flipped on" as per Kyronix. Will likely be after lunch.

That said, I think they could have probably added the vendors Friday (if they didn't want to log in on the weekend) and "flipped on" automatically at server up but I'm not a DEV so not really sure if this would be a realistic solution.

Anon McDougle

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
It should happen at server up as does all else now with manual set up
A. We wait with no clear times (imagine having bought a potion a using at server up only to waste it)
B. Did mention lack of communication
C. Now rather than the server up times we all know and expect they have to play favorites because i of course think my shard most important why wasn't it first..
Did I mention how important communication is...

S_S

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Well Atlantic's has been active for a little bit now. The other three shards I checked are still dead silent on the event. Go figure.

Just went active on my shard.

Last edited:

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Atlantic needs more time because that's all they do...did you see the lines to get in? Ya'll look like you were waiting to get into a rock concert or football game lol.

SO yeah, don't blame them for turning on ATL first....some crazy arse people there standing in line waiting.

Larisa

Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
How long do the potions last? I've never used one but I thought I'd give it a try this time.

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
View attachment 122686

Roll your eyes all you want....this is some funny stuff! Ya'll are even standing in 2 very nice lines...no crowding, no cutting!
don't kid yourself, its just a polite multiboxer is all - he does not want to run all his guys at the same time so he is running them one at a time.
which, kind of negates the whole point of multiboxing....
(I kid of course)

Gem

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Is trick or treating on?

Larisa

Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
So according to the patch notes and the wiki there are 2 common and 2 rare NEW varieties of Jack O Lanterns to carve.
1633524753087.png

I asked awhile ago on the official forums but no one seems to want to answer or know the answer.

In the newsletter they showed images of 2 new tall skinny pumkins, which I have gotten, actually on the first day. Since then I have only gotten the monster one other time and only on a tall skinny.

So has anyone else gotten any other carving?

Chrille

Sage
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
My guess is that they misswrote and that is 2 new one common and one rare

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
It's not Medusa ok maybe it is but it is a blow-up doll Medusa pumpkin...

• Sad
Reactions: dvv