• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] New Europa Museum

Nails Warstein

Royal Explorer & Grand Archaeologian Of Sosaria
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
My new mission as a rare collector is to find the best location in Malas to open a museum featuring shard specific seer and event items. Please come and take a sneak peak at my first Warstein Museum on Europa located South of Luna. It is located next to my upcoming Luna Rune Library. The Europa museum features rare items from both Europa and Drachenfels. Hopefully I'll be adding history books to the items shortly.

K

Kratos Aurion

*goes* cant wait to see it

EDIT:

Wow. Great work! must be nice being rich :p

Piotr

Stratic's Finest
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Awards
My new mission as a rare collector is to find the best location in Malas to open a museum featuring shard specific seer and event items. Please come and take a sneak peak at my first Warstein Museum on Europa located South of Luna. It is located next to my upcoming Luna Rune Library. The Europa museum features rare items from both Europa and Drachenfels. Hopefully I'll be adding history books to the items shortly.

That is so sad... :(

Nails Warstein

Royal Explorer & Grand Archaeologian Of Sosaria
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
I feel sorry for Zofinur to be fair...as u have placed on her deleted spot... really i want Zofinur back ..and i hope she is succesfull in getting it back too ..i doubt shes done anything wrong.... sorry but u have placed on a very sensitive spot!!!

and feath!!! show some compassion we talking Real life Europa players here not just museum pixels.....damn u!!!!

huh???? I've owned those two plots months before the bannings. What are you talking about?

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Did Zofinur sell you the nice plot then??...or did i get my bearings all wrong...
Sorry i made a mistake....But iam sure that was Zofinurs shop location.... iam losing track of time seems Zof moved a while back....

Kaj

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Did Zofinur sell you the nice plot then??...or did i get my bearings all wrong...
Sorry i made a mistake....But iam sure that was Zofinurs shop location.... iam losing track of time seems Zof moved a while back....
He got them from me a while ago and I didn't buy them from Zofinur either :).
This plot hasn't been Zofinur's for at least a year.

Moslar

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Very nice nails, great work. Never had visited Europa before but that made the trip worthwhile.

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
yes sorry again Nails.. I really got mixed up here.. i just feel so bad for Zof.. i just remebered Zof had a shop there ..then next thing i know Zof was banned and well... Iam really sorry for the initial post...its a great museum.. really is top notch and well worth the trip by anyone and easy to find too!!!