• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

New Eodon craft idea. (Pet)

Slayvite

Crazed Zealot
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ok so I was thinking about what i'll have to release from my stables as I have too much in there to store more than 1 Dragon Turtle.
I can't do it.....I know it's only a Llama but it was the first Llama I tamed years ago and has sentimental value.
All my pets do.....so what do we do? We don't have enough stable space and I don't think they really want to give us unlimited...

Then I had an idea while looking at the Imprisoned Dog in a crystal.

Yup you guessed it and no I don't want pokeballs.......
But how about we can get the crafters to make Imprisonment Crystals.
Add semi-rare drops on stuff from Eodon (or anywhere else for that matter) and make them craftable.
Could be a sort of stasis and as an object it would be static and not take up server memory?? (not sure on that bit)
Just think we could have out favourite pets as ornaments on our shelves or in our new Display cases.

So that's my idea, lets discuss it. :)

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
It's been suggested before that we have the ability to perhaps turn them into a statuette or something that would be named and have stats if you lored it just like a pet but would be a statuette you could lock down at your home or even put on a vendor.

Which IMO would be totally cool because yes most of us have some pet in our stables that we have clung to because of sentimental reasons. Like my ole WW. Or my first Nightmare. My kitty.

Honestly though I'd rather just buy some expansion or something from the Origin Store that gives me 125 stable slots. Same as a backpack.

Dot_Warner

Grand Inquisitor
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I like the pokeball imprisonment crystal/statuette idea.

Since the mechanics of this pretty much already exist, it seems like an easy win for the devs.

Dixie chessy/legends

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
they do that on those shards were ummm not suposta talk about....they use shrink pots, shrinks your pet down to a statue...works very well to

Slayvite

Crazed Zealot
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I ve did a post about this but didn't get a response on it, all the super slayer mage books, necro, mastery, spellweave, all the rune books ect... backpack a mess. looks like cc users will have to change to ec , quit or have to dealt with it. ec hurts my eyes after awhile or I would use it.
Erm what has this todo with this thread?

BeaIank

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
I am all for pokeballs for us to store our pets! :D