• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

New enhanced client pvp videos on youtube +1 more today

Tesic

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
I just posted my first 6 videos on youtube last night and they are ready to be viewed ! ! Im not going to post
a link to it because I never click links. Just goto youtube and type in Ultima Online enhanced client, click the thing that shows the newest posts and look for Tesic X. Tesic X is my youtube name. I show skills and stats of my guys and a whole bunch of kills with great background music. Thanks and hope you enjoy.

GarthGrey

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Nice to see pvp in the EC, zoomed out doesn't make it harder ? Also, sorry but that Dr Demento type music doesn't work for me,i would rather hear specials and pots and stuff going off. :)

Tesic

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
I love every song I used and none of it was demented. As for zoomed out, no the more you can see the better. I play with no music or effects while in game. No need for them.

Tesic

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Only 1 video has electronic music in at and I think its badass
Or maybe you think the bagpipes are demented.

Last edited:

Tesic

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Thanks, I spent a lot of time getting footage, editing and uploading. Ive never done it befor so it was tricky with the music. My first 2 videos I uploaded got flagged for copyrights and taken down. Then I realized I had to only use music approved for worldwide or at least just the USA.

petemage

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Nice videos. Looking at 50% black screen in a youtube video just feels weird though :D

Omnicron

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I love seeing videos on Ultima Online. I try to watch all of them I can. However, the music for me, made them hard to watch. I guess that isn't everyone's cup of tea.