• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

New EM sash,

Myphsar

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi,
Just a quick question, how and where can i get one of these new EM sash's (greeting sash)
I meet an EM the other day but she didnt say anything about them,
Favourism? all ready? lol

T

Tasatail

i recived one not sure how many were handed out from what i gather was a very low number

Esmeralda

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Uhhh, when did that happen? I bet on saturday when I had to work :(
Ah ye, something I didn´t miss about our events - the feeling of missing something ;)

K

Kiminality

Favourism? all ready? lol
Or, right place at the right time?

Unless you were there, and deliberately not given a sash, it's not favouritism.
Mind you, after crying favouritism, you could call it karma.

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I've not been online at the right time the last few days, when I was the EM had no sashes to give. Not that I was the one asking for them anyway.

I think it's more of a case of right place, right time as Kimi said. If you're there when the EM has sashes you'll get one. I didn't go to get a sash, I went to meet the new EM.

Myphsar

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Or, right place at the right time?

Unless you were there, and deliberately not given a sash, it's not favouritism.
Mind you, after crying favouritism, you could call it karma.
oh my, crying? nope
karma? wtf u on about?

oh, and when i meet the new EM i was telling her that rewards are NOT needed for a good event, i said it was just like a cherry on top (bonus) if u was to get one if any.I spose that is why she never gave me one maybe? Because i sounded like i dont like stuffs?

T

Tane Darkbane

I think the sash was from emile not saraken - go examine the sash on display at the redecorated councilors hall

Sir_Bolo

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I got a sash "Greetings from EM Allendora" :D

She is a Floater EM (not assigned to any specific shard) and was visiting Europa. She handed out a sash to every player that was at the Britain Counselor Hall at that time - every single one of the three of us :eek:
Even THP who complained with the EMs about event notifications got one ;)

So you see... You don't need to be buddies with the EMs to get sashes. Just show up at the Britain Counselor Hall between 8pm and 9pm GMT to stop for a little chat with them. If they have sashes available, you will get one. If they don't, you won't. No favouritism involved...

K

Kiminality

oh my, crying? nope
karma? wtf u on about?

oh, and when i meet the new EM i was telling her that rewards are NOT needed for a good event, i said it was just like a cherry on top (bonus) if u was to get one if any.I spose that is why she never gave me one maybe? Because i sounded like i dont like stuffs?
So literal...
When I said "Crying favouritism", I meant it as like "crying wolf". It's making a fuss about something that's just not so.
Karma... I my not-quite-humble-enough-not-to-share-it opinion, people who cry foul needlessly, and give the EMs a hard time, deserve to walk away empty-handed. Why should someone get rewarded for giving the EMs grief?

Myphsar

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So literal...
When I said "Crying favouritism", I meant it as like "crying wolf". It's making a fuss about something that's just not so.
Karma... I my not-quite-humble-enough-not-to-share-it opinion, people who cry foul needlessly, and give the EMs a hard time, deserve to walk away empty-handed. Why should someone get rewarded for giving the EMs grief?
why should somone get rewarded for giving the EMs grief?
omg, u cleary do not know me.
that comment mad me laugh and made me angry at the same time.

Myphsar

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I got a sash "Greetings from EM Allendora" :D

She is a Floater EM (not assigned to any specific shard) and was visiting Europa. She handed out a sash to every player that was at the Britain Counselor Hall at that time - every single one of the three of us :eek:
Even THP who complained with the EMs about event notifications got one ;)

So you see... You don't need to be buddies with the EMs to get sashes. Just show up at the Britain Counselor Hall between 8pm and 9pm GMT to stop for a little chat with them. If they have sashes available, you will get one. If they don't, you won't. No favouritism involved...
that is the perfect anwser i was looking for sir bolo, thanks! :)

K

Kiminality

why should somone get rewarded for giving the EMs grief?
omg, u cleary do not know me.
that comment mad me laugh and made me angry at the same time.
Why?
Seriously, you posed the "Favouritism already?" point in your OP.
Is that positive? Constructive?
Is that going to make the EMs feel any better for the work they're doing?

Myphsar

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Why?
Seriously, you posed the "Favouritism already?" point in your OP.
Is that positive? Constructive?
Is that going to make the EMs feel any better for the work they're doing?
look, right
sir bolo anwsered it perfectly well so drop it plz, ok?

K

Kiminality

look, right
sir bolo anwsered it perfectly well so drop it plz, ok?
It could have been dropped any time you wanted to stop replying.
I wouldn't have replied to you, if you hadn't replied to me...

Myphsar

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
as this post has'nt been locked i'd like to say sorry because i didnt mean to sound rude and negitive when i started this post.
Im sure the new EM's will be fair and make the game a little bit better with some nice storys/events.

Heimi

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
They are a similar (if not same) shade of green as the EM robes.