• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] New EM Painting Atlantic

D

DetoX Inc

3 In Stock 100mil Per Painting! out of town after tonight til sunday. icq 302799736 for any questions PRICE is firm please do not icq me to haggle :) Thanks!

EDIT! Also I Could Not See To Escape From Messana Playing Roulette Latern 300mil FIRM!

V

viniciusxis11

this guy is a joke
he kept buying from begginners on general chat and ARGUING with those selling for a 100mil telling them that it was not worth it
now hes selling at that
hahahaha

D

DetoX Inc

Please sir If I offended you in anyway I'm sorry but. I am a well known busniess man in game, and you don't make all friends along the way doing what I do. I never scammed anyone EVER and have tons and tons of vouches so please don't troll my thread any more as I will not reply and your lucky your getting this one heh.

O

Oaka

I've sold

3 paintings at 100 mil

7 paintings at 80-85 mil (bought at 30-50 to resell)

1 painting at 70 mil (wanted to get rid quickly...which it did)

Items are worth what people are willing to pay for them. Anyone who puts down a set price for something lacks that basic knowledge. Sure you could probably find for under those prices.....unless I find it before you....which I will buy....and then resell for more...with ease.

D

DetoX Inc

I've sold

3 paintings at 100 mil

7 paintings at 80-85 mil (bought at 30-50 to resell)

1 painting at 70 mil (wanted to get rid quickly...which it did)

Items are worth what people are willing to pay for them. Anyone who puts down a set price for something lacks that basic knowledge. Sure you could probably find for under those prices.....unless I find it before you....which I will buy....and then resell for more...with ease.
Finally someone that talks like a professional thank you sir. I appreciate people like you !

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Professional? its a game not a job.

That's the thing about UO, there are several different ways you can approach it. Some approach it with the same level of professionalism they do with their career. While others approach it with the same mentality they did during finger-painting class in Kindergarten. And all points in between. :gee:

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Slowly but surely. I cosider this one the hardest collection I have attempted, will be gratifying when I complete it tho :D