• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

New election period didnt start yet?

Merlin

The Enchanter
Professional
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Noticed that as well.

Doesn’t the nomination period usually start on the 1st of the Month for June/December ?

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Our King said Dec 1st. He also said the stones would be wrong.

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Yes it always starts on the first, and the stones aren't technically wrong...the nomination period does start after the 27th...it doesn't say it starts the day after...just after..it's been that way for awhile.

Parnoc

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So while they muddle around fixing it, we have to check every day to see if it's been fixed since I believe you only have 2 days to get your name in on the ballot. and I'm 12 to 13 hours difference to official time so it's confusiling this old fart.

Dot_Warner

Grand Inquisitor
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
So while they muddle around fixing it, we have to check every day to see if it's been fixed since I believe you only have 2 days to get your name in on the ballot. and I'm 12 to 13 hours difference to official time so it's confusiling this old fart.
"They" don't fix it (nor will they ever fix the times on the stones, they've stated this). The stones are automated, we just have to suck it up and wait until sometime after 00:00:01 EST on 12-1 and 6-1 (usually within the hour...but not always).

You have 7 days to get nominated.

Larisa

Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
What Dot said....the nomination period lasts 1 real world week, then the voting period lasts one real world week.

Larisa

Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Nominations are now open, good luck to all running!