• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

New Ealand , There should be More Jobs ,

G

There Should be more jobs available , there are only about 3 right now , and its getting boring .lol .. if theres more corporated in the jobs it will be better.

just a suggestion maybe

D

donnallg

I like the Robot Factory myself and most of the time have a really good team working. That stops the boredom most of the time. But I agree with you 4 jobs isn't enough.

How about real jobs like Maid Service, Handyman, Gardener, Poolboy, Pet Trainer...anything like that....or others that have come up with. I'm open for new jobs right now to help some of the boredom of the game.

I

Inge Jones

Would be nice if the diners were open to playable sims too - it would be embarrassing but fun to find out real people were watching your progress