• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

New [E-E] auction on saturday (12th) at 7PM BST (GMT+1)

Kaj

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hello everyone!

I just wanted to remind everyone that the next E-E auction is on April 12th (upcoming Saturday) at 7PM BST (which is the summertime, so GMT+1)/8PM GMT+2 (Netherlands, Belgium etc.).
It will take place at our auction house, next to the mall. Gates will be provided from Brit.

Everyone is of course welcome to attend!

Some items that will be auctioned off:
Barbed Runic Sewing Kit
Japan Promotion - Tokuno Dyes
Legendary Scroll of Magery
Rideable Polar Bear, 8th year veteran reward
True Rare Ringmail Leggings of the Phoenix
Full set of Honor Plate

And 20 more items. For all the items and directions please visit: http://www.we-play.net/uo/index.html.

I hope to see you there!

S

SilentFoxXy

Super list of items there, Looking forward to it- Phoenix legs....mmmmmm

Best wishes, hope all goes smoothly again:)

G

Thanks for the good wishes, SilBer! I hope to see you tomorrow. It should be great fun!

Kaj

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Okay everyone, due the event (and therefore the lack of people attending), we've decided to move the auction forward one week, providing there will be no big things happening with the event.

We apologise to the people that did attend.

I'm sure you understand that it's no fun to have an auction with only a few people present. At the last auction there were over 40 people present. And we do want to give everyone a fair chance.

Thanks,

-Kaj & Selina & Maleachi

K

Kayne

Selfishly thank god for that, i couldnt attend last night due to not being at home to get on. So at least i dont miss a second one of these.

Kaj

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*bump*

The auction is *tonight*. Hopefully no sudden changes in the event this time!

S

SilentFoxXy

*Bump*

With 25 nice items, this is a show not to miss.

Please show Kaj and Selina a bit of lurve and support this event, to ensure that they run some more regular weekend auctions.

Well run, and lovely folk, .......

Kaj

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

*Bump*

With 25 nice items, this is a show not to miss.

Please show Kaj and Selina a bit of lurve and support this event, to ensure that they run some more regular weekend auctions.

Well run, and lovely folk, .......

[/ QUOTE ]
Thanks Silber, you're the best

Also a big thank you to everyone for attending. We enjoyed the auction and we hope you did as well