• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

New Dyes in Shop?

Slayvite

Crazed Zealot
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sorry if i missed these but when did the new Haochi's pigments arrive?
Celtic Lime
Minocian Fire
Yewish pine
They're not hair dyes, they are 50 use Dye pots, i cannot remember seeing those before?

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
mmmm its about time we had some new clean up dyes added.....been quite a while and many of us have many points just waiting to burn!!!! @Mesanna

to be fair the new store was a master stoke by the devs and will keep our UO ticking over nicely...well done the devs...now whats the next buyable ridable...hehehheeee...

Slayvite

Crazed Zealot
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The next "ridable" is a Dragon mount.....but it's a 20th Vet reward so expect to pay big for one :D ....would actually be cheaper to buy it for real cash than the in-game prices being tossed around so far. lol

skett

Babbling Loonie
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I wish they would add new boat paint colors, I really never liked any of the original colors

skett

Babbling Loonie
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Looks like the aos color

Naitch

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Awards
are the in-game store dyes able to dye anything ?
Like normal things or is it only for arties