• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

New Drakes - anyone found them in Tram/Fel or Malas?

Zeke

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I've gotten Plat & Crimson drakes from Ice, Destard, Umbra & the Stygian Drake from the Abyss. Anyone find one in Tram, Fel, Eodon or Malas yet?

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Umbra is Malas....Eodon you have to do the Kotl City puzzles to get them to spawn in the main room but when this was done on Test Center they were unable to be tamed..not sure if that has been corrected yet.

• Platinum & Crimson Drakes
    • Platinum & Crimson Drakes spawn in various locations throughout Felucca, Trammel, Ilshenar, Malas, & Eodon.
      • Destard, Montor, Ice Dungeon, Umbra, and the Kotl City
      • Platinum and Crimson Drakes spawn in colors related to the type of damage they deal.
  • Stygian Drakes spawn in various locations throughout the Stygian Abyss.
    • Stygian Drakes spawn in a variety of rare hues and deal physical damage.
The above bold and underlined text are the locations where you will find them.

Zeke

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks Larisa, guess I was misreading it, so looks like I just need Montor & Kotl City then. So far I like to 2 in Ice best. The Crimson one there looks great and so does the Platinum one. Do you know what happens if your on the training part of the quest and your pet dies? Do you have to quit it or can you just start on another pet?

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
You should be able to just tame a new pet and continue the quest. I know when it was first on TC you had to cancel but Kyronix said he was going to fix that..I think :/