• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

New Dragons

G

The new dragons are great but I don't think they should be able to be tamed.

C

Connor_Graham

Did I miss where these dragons have Bleed Attack?

*looks at pain meds to ensure proper dosage is being taken*

G

They do and it can be ugly! By the way, hope you get to feeling better.

Tom_Builder

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
When I started playing this game the dragons were storng, and I wanted one. I worked on my tamer for months, and after a very long time I was able to tame them. At this time I could go tame 15 or 20 of them and make myself a army. I could and would clear any area in the game alone. When I was done I would gate home and tell them to DROP, each one would drop my loot.

That was over powered, these new dragons are about as strong as my old ones, but now I'm limited to one and I have to be on foot (where before I could have my mare with me). I understand these are powerful, but they are nothing like the old days. It's about time that they were pumped up, and they should be tamable. I worked 20 times as hard to build my tamer as I did to build any other char.

I feel that the only problem with tamers and pvp is the balls. I dont pvp with my tamer, but I do hunt in fel all the time. I think setting a delay on the balls would be the best way to solve the tamer/pvp issues.

JMO

Tom