• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

New Drachen Player

• Thread starter MysticLlamaFTW
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
M

MysticLlamaFTW

Hello Drachenfels! (Or, should I say "Hallo?")

I've recently moved back to Europe, and since I no longer ping 5-10 to napa, I've decided to check out the European shards for some quality gameplay.
After spying on Europa and Drachen for a bit, and talking to some people, I've decided to give Drachenfels a try. Seems smaller, but nicer.

I'm going to play my 2 characters that I've started from scratch - and in a few weeks, if I'm still happy with Drachen, I'm going to transfer over some better characters and suits.

I forgot to check the names on this shard before I made my stealth ninja, with the same name I've used on Napa for years. I am not the Mystic Llama from Drachenfels - but since he seems to have quit and not been heard of - I'm sticking with the name - too many skill points already.

My necro mage is called D'Hoffryn, my suit is pretty crappy but improving slowly.. WIR and G^A were even kind enough today to let me wither some spawn with them in T2A, too bad we got raided.

I've played UO since 97, I like doing champs and peerless.
Ich kann ein bisschen Deutsch sprechen, but I dont know too many words.

See you in game, Drachenfels!

Mystic Llama / D"Hoffryn

I

imported_Legacyee

Welcome to Drachenfels

Hope you have fun in game and if you need any help give a shout on here

G

Hello Mystic Llama,

welcome to Drachenfels - I am sure you won't regret it.
Yes, we have a smaller community than Europe, but there are lots of very nice, helpful people.

Have fun and take care!

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Welcome to Drachenfels! We're small but you get quality here!

Just let us know if you need something.

M

MysticLlamaFTW

Thanks for the welcome!

There is one thing I haven't been able to find yet... a smoke bomb vendor. Does anyone know of one?

I

imported_Drowy

Welcome to Drachenfels.
Was a bit of bad luck at the champ, cause these were some of the better ones and we arent that good in teamplay yet and a lot dont have gear or skills for pvp. But we keep trying

If you dont find a shop for smoke bombs, I can make some for you.