• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

new dog

• Thread starter SUPRsalad
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
E

Eyes of Origin

aww hes cute! hmmm names tho are another thing... i always had issues with just my char names =/ lol

Whats your other one's name?

S

SUPRsalad

Maddie. We didn't name her. I'm leaning towards either
Mick, (my idea) or Elliot (pinks idea)

S

SUPRsalad

Francis would have been a good one, except my wife and I used to work for a francis and we can't stand her.. and yeah.. no go.

Kahlan

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
She's a cutie! We are currently fostering an akita and two siberian huskys!:gee:

Sir Kelek

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I LOVE my Boston Terrier! Intelligent and emotional little dogs, they are characters. My Boston is Roscoe and my Mom has a Boston named Boscoe. They are crazy when they get together. Good looking dog you got yourself there!

S

SUPRsalad

I LOVE my Boston Terrier! Intelligent and emotional little dogs, they are characters. My Boston is Roscoe and my Mom has a Boston named Boscoe. They are crazy when they get together. Good looking dog you got yourself there!
HAHAH see? Brendo? Did you catch this?

Kalek, dutch's name was roscoe when I got him. I said to brendo 'its a little too typical'.

Intelligent, he is not.. Remember, hes half bull-dog.

Sir Kelek

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
HAHAH see? Brendo? Did you catch this?

Kalek, dutch's name was roscoe when I got him. I said to brendo 'its a little too typical'.

Intelligent, he is not.. Remember, hes half bull-dog.
Haha, my mom also has a French Mini bulldog, shes a real wench... She doesnt like it when the Bostons get together LOL,.

G

Grambo

SHould of named him grambo!! true canadian power! or ..... just Marco

S

SUPRsalad

heh, was thinking I should have named him 'speed-bump' after I found out that he is a wheel-biter.