• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

New Craftables

Zeke

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks Pinco for the quick update with the new craftables on your menu. Same day delivery :)

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The really messy thing with those new items are the deed items... without a sort of inside uo it's impossible to make the picture fast, so I had to do all through screenshots -.-

Innessa

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
The really messy thing with those new items are the deed items... without a sort of inside uo it's impossible to make the picture fast, so I had to do all through screenshots -.-

Something wierd happening with the new craftables. The 3 lamps are having a hard time recognizing candelabra's, one of their components. Can you check into this please?

Edit : You seem to have to have 1 more candelabra than you are actually making (so if you want to make 3, you have to be holding 4), and also, they seem to need to be lit up which is wierd before they are recognized

Last edited:

Zeke

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Something wierd happening with the new craftables. The 3 lamps are having a hard time recognizing candelabra's, one of their components. Can you check into this please?

Edit : You seem to have to have 1 more candelabra than you are actually making (so if you want to make 3, you have to be holding 4), and also, they seem to need to be lit up which is wierd before they are recognized
Yes, have 1 extra Lit and the rest unlit and it works, just made a bunch of lamps. I used the in game report bug option to let Pinco know about the issue.

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Pinco, I had the EC Playsound enabled and it looked like it submitted the bug report.
luckly I notice this post or I'll never found out that wasn't sending anymore... now should be fine...

Zeke

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
luckly I notice this post or I'll never found out that wasn't sending anymore... now should be fine...
Thanks. I also used the bug report on the other issue I posted last week about the Advanced Training Dummy. Not sure if you got that bug report or not.

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks. I also used the bug report on the other issue I posted last week about the Advanced Training Dummy. Not sure if you got that bug report or not.
I got nothing since the gmail address I used to send the reports thought it was an illegal access and locked the account -.-