• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

New Couches

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
So... I was looking at the New Couches and I have some critique/Feedback.

First thing I noticed after sitting on them is that they tend to be too far forward in the tile... Like many things lately and like the Silver Sapling is plagued by it doesn't sit properly in the tile... This is the same with the new tables from the Kings collection. Makes them pretty much unusable since you can't put your chairs anywhere near them or the chairs sit almost under the tables... so the couches are too far forward in the tile. I also put in an "old" south facing one for comparison... as you can see it sits more "centered" in the tiles.

Second thing I noticed is that the new ones are slightly too small.... by about 33% or so .... they seem much "smaller" and my character looks like he's a giant sitting on them... It's rather like you invited a Troll, Ogre, or Ettin to come sit... Or it's rather like you going to your kids Parent Teacher Conference and sitting in the tiny little kindergarten chairs.

Anyway other than that I'm VERY happy to see more facings and I must ask... are we going to get that nice red chair in all 4 facings soon? And would it be too much to ask to get the Throne in 4 facings?

Angel of Sonoma

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
were there other pieces of furniture that now face all 4 directions (that previously only faced 2 directions)?

Eärendil

Legendary Mall Santa
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Glad to see, that even stratics legends still use the CC ;-)

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Glad to see, that even stratics legends still use the CC ;-)
Look a wee bit closer dear at my beetle. Most definitely NOT the CC. I quit using the CC about 6 or 7 years ago... a computer or two ago I forced myself to switch. The CC just wouldn't run well on my new PC. The EC was 10X faster. So I made the switch. Yes from time to time I get frustrated with it... but I'm still glad I switched.

Eärendil

Legendary Mall Santa
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
...but you are right! The couches are not optimal!