• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

New cooking recipies?

Ox AO

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
question on Pies.

Physically they don't stack which makes them nearly impossable to manage or sell.

My question is does the pies stack in eating? Can I eat a mana regen and hit chance at the sametime and how many can i eat?

thanks

Lord Crowen

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
No. One buff will cancel the other. And the you can eat as much as you want, it wont stack.

M

Macrophage999

Can anyone tell me if their effect allow you to exceed the hard caps on properties?

Cailleach

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Can anyone tell me if their effect allow you to exceed the hard caps on properties?

I'm not entirely sure, but I think they work in roughly the same way as, say, having 100 archery points in real skill and making up the last 20 wearing a Hunters Headdress. I don't think anything can let you exceed skill or stat caps, although if I'm wrong on that, I'm happy to be corrected.