• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

New cooking recipes?

EvilPixieWorks

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I think there are only the 3 foods. As you said 2... there is sausages, maybe? I know people have won them... because I have seen marked hamburgers dropped around Atlantic, but I dont know who... or saw them do it. I'd love to know if anyone finds out. :)

Siabra

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
you get the new cooking recipes by being able to get a "HuntMaster Reward " at the end of the month..
to do that you have to have the highest weight on 1 animal .. then you can select your " prize" .. 3 recipes = 3 Huntmaster rewards
HuntMaster is across the river from Skara at the Ranger Building

celticus

Crazed Zealot
UNLEASHED
you get the new cooking recipes by being able to get a "HuntMaster Reward " at the end of the month..
to do that you have to have the highest weight on 1 animal .. then you can select your " prize" .. 3 recipes = 3 Huntmaster rewards
HuntMaster is across the river from Skara at the Ranger Building
Then you will be able to rightfully say..**cheeseburger cheeseburger, cheeseburger** :hahaha:

EvilPixieWorks

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I think its a dreadful waste.

Hamburgers, hotdogs, sausages... this Ranger Quest is only handed out to a small hand full of people 1x per month... making any item on the reward list to be 25m and up.... depending on your shard. So, think about going to your favorite fast food and ordering a 200$ hamburger. It makes no sense.

I've been searching for these, for sale, on 4 different shards without a hint of one. Why? Because both the lumberjack and miner satchels are also on this list. Why chose a food recipe over that?

Not to mention... I've tried it 2 months now. Spend around 5 million on the permits and win nothing? I can make 50 million on my vendors for the same effort.

Perhaps the staff will rethink this one, some time soon. (I hope.) :cool:

Victim of Siege

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I think its a dreadful waste.

Hamburgers, hotdogs, sausages... this Ranger Quest is only handed out to a small hand full of people 1x per month... making any item on the reward list to be 25m and up.... depending on your shard. So, think about going to your favorite fast food and ordering a 200$ hamburger. It makes no sense.

I've been searching for these, for sale, on 4 different shards without a hint of one. Why? Because both the lumberjack and miner satchels are also on this list. Why chose a food recipe over that?

Not to mention... I've tried it 2 months now. Spend around 5 million on the permits and win nothing? I can make 50 million on my vendors for the same effort.

Perhaps the staff will rethink this one, some time soon. (I hope.) :cool:
you only need to get the max weight on the creature to win, even if someone else has the max stone of that creature first, you will get a reward for yours.

EvilPixieWorks

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ah. :) Well... my quest is solveded. hehehe

I dont have much power on that shard to fight them. They need to talk to my tamer when the update goes game-wide.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Also if you do them. Take the quest from the town crier and you get a separate title. Hunter . when you turn in a Permit.

HippoRedux

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I bought the 3 recipes and the two new satchels on ATL for a reasonable price and transferred to home shard.