• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

New Context Menu Option for Containers

Tina Small

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Has anyone on Baja, Izumo, or Origin noticed the new context menu option on containers? It's called "Relocate Container" and it seems to be available on containers that your account secured. If you use it, it lets you target a new location to set down the container. You then have to re-secure the container. (I'd load a screen shot, but having trouble with the Snip and Sketch app.)

Was this mentioned anywhere? I didn't see it in the publish notes.

Chrille

Sage
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
Quality of Life Updates
  • The Tithing menu on Shrines has been updated to provide for a better user experience
  • Words of Power from Animal Training Mastery abilities will now only bark to the pet owner, instead of all nearby players
  • Players can now use a context menu on containers within their house to move them to other locations within the house – players will need to secure the container after it is moved!
  • Added a new security setting to secure containers for “Alliance” that will allow Guild and Alliance members access to that container
  • Added a trash can to the Luna bank for all your garbage needs
  • Updated the cost of rewards from the Fellowship shop
  • Based on player feedback, added “Soulbound” status to non-tameable creatures that spawn from treasure maps
  • Turn-in NPCs for the 2017 & 2018 iteration of Treasures of Halloween have been removed,

Tina Small

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Quality of Life Updates
  • The Tithing menu on Shrines has been updated to provide for a better user experience
  • Words of Power from Animal Training Mastery abilities will now only bark to the pet owner, instead of all nearby players
  • Players can now use a context menu on containers within their house to move them to other locations within the house – players will need to secure the container after it is moved!
  • Added a new security setting to secure containers for “Alliance” that will allow Guild and Alliance members access to that container
  • Added a trash can to the Luna bank for all your garbage needs
  • Updated the cost of rewards from the Fellowship shop
  • Based on player feedback, added “Soulbound” status to non-tameable creatures that spawn from treasure maps
  • Turn-in NPCs for the 2017 & 2018 iteration of Treasures of Halloween have been removed,
Thank you! Seemed odd to me that it wasn't mentioned, as it is a handy new feature.

Tina Small

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
in CC, I hit Print Screen & then paste into PAINT program
then crop what you need
I got the Snip and Sketch program working again. Had to uninstall it and then get it again from the Windows Store and reboot the computer. Don't know what messed it up earlier today.