• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

New Content - Items for the Jewelry Museum?

Eärendil

Legendary Mall Santa
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hello Siege!

With the new content coming in I was wondering if there is any jewelry I have to purchase for the museum?

If you are stumbling over rings, bracelets or necklaces while adventuring in the new content, just let me know - I will gladly buy 1 of each item for the Museum :)

This is a good opportunity for newcomers - you can earn some easy gold!

Thank you!

Have a good one!

Freelsy

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You got diamond squid necklace from treasure hunting? I found one the other night.

Eärendil

Legendary Mall Santa
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi!
Thank you! Is it a squid necklace or an octopus necklace? The latter one I already have.

Thanks for your help!

Magical

Visitor
I have the following if your interested just contact me in game please:

Star Sapphire Gargish Octopus necklace
Tourmaline Octopus necklace
Ruby Octopus necklace
Gargish Glasses
Legendary Mapmakers Glasses +1
Legendary Mapmakers Glasses +2

Thanks!
Magical

Eärendil

Legendary Mall Santa
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi Magical,

thanks for your info! Glasses do not belong to the collection. The other octopus necklaces I already have - thanks to Creeger, Tanager and some others.

Thank you for your help!