• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

new client macros

E

eaglesflight

i have a few macros that i have made successfully with my tamer such as heal self and cure self. Also i use invis on myself with my tamer. I cannot get these same macros to work with my necro/mage. I set it up as spell..delay..target cursor saved. when i cast it i just get the spell and a cursor waiting for me to click. So i tried it with various delay times, without delay , and also on target cursor self. each one left me unsatisfied, with the spell being cast and a cursor waiting for a click.

also i cannot for the life of me figure out how to scroll through the enemies without having to drag their life bars out and manually clicking them. could someone help.

please forgive my ignorance. i am a returning player, and havent played since lbr. must say though i love the direction the game is going and thank god for the inventory upgrade, its about time!!!!!

R

Radix

if you play with enhanced client, go to main menu\key bindings and search for next enemy-nearest enemy-last enemy-etc... bind the keys as you want, maybe you have to uncheck legacy options like targetting,
also you can use the mouse wheel to do this, and zoom in-out with keys, easy.

Hildebrand

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This is what I do. I have all the legacy options Unchecked.
I use my mouse wheel to scroll through the "next enemy" & "last enemy", wheel up & wheel down respectively. I then use the keyboard to zoom instead.

I set a macro for invisibility for example like this. New macro > drag the spell icon from your book into the macro box. Rightclick on that spell icon and select target > self. Hit ok, then bind it to a key like "I". I'm done. No need to put it in your hotbar.